Wednesday 12 June 2019

How A Bodybuilder From A Small Austrian Town Became The Best Known Governor In The World

Be consistent with your daily tasks and with certainty the changes Yantra Manifestation Review you seek in your life to bring happiness and success will happen for you. There are things and people we can't control, but show your vulnerability in a way that others want to follow you in their quest for change and happiness.I was recently was at a seminar where the speaker said that; confidence affects everything. I believe that to be true in my own life. When I lack the selfconfidence it affects my whole day, but when I have selfconfidence I'm on the top of the world. So here are just 3 tips that help me to be successful in my life.
The first tip is you need to know! I think Dr. Seuss put it well in the above quote. And you know what you know. If you are comfortable in what you do and the goods you deliver and the value you give as an entrepreneur this will make you a more confident person in your business and in your life. I know sometimes as busy entrepreneurs we are not confident when we talk about what we do. If you are selling hair dryers then you must know everything about hair dryers! If you are a marketing consultant know everything there is to know about marketing. Remember you really can't really sell your product if you don't know what it is. The bottom line if you know what you are selling you will be more confident for success!
The second tip is you need to be comfortable in your own skin! Be yourself. My mentor always tells me to just show up that's really all I have control of, the rest is out of my hands. When I put my self in situations that are not comfortable and I lack confidence in, I become a mess. But if I just show up, and be the best me, that works so well for my confidence. I really just got this recently, like today! I put that in practice today in a session with a client, I showed up, listening and being myself and it was fun and it was great session. Showing up and being comfortable in your own skin is so important for confidence because you're not trying to be someone else. Be yourself not someone else, especially when speaking. Use your own stuff and know that you are amazing and the confidence will be there.
The third tip is you need to have Direction! When you know where you are going and what you are doing you will have confidence that will bring you to success each and every day. Dr. Seuss has it right when he says, You are the guy or gal who will decide where to go. One thing I do to get things accomplished and be more confident is to set daily goals. This helps me get to my destination. You see if you know where you are going with every step you take you will gain more confidence. And that for me is success in everyday my business and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment